Friday, February 11, 2011

How to Find a Mentor

Have you ever gotten to a point where you are stuck and need guidance? Most of us have. You know you can do better but aren’t sure how. They say when the student is ready, the teacher will appear, but I’ll give you a shortcut: Mentoring For Free.

Yep, it’s free. No one will try to talk you into joining a business or spending money on something. They just want to help you become a better person in whatever way you need.

I know, it sounds too good to be true. I was skeptical at first also, but I have learned and grown a lot as a person, and I have them to thank for it.

My favorite is the 30-day cleanse. You read a chapter in Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich, and you write a comment. Then on the weekly call, you discuss it.

Try it: www.30daycleanse.com

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment