Friday, February 11, 2011

Reverse Engineer Your MLM Business

OK, I'm an engineer. I admit it freely. If I don't keep myself on track, I get Analysis Paralysis. Here's something I learned that helped me, and I hope it will help you.

Create a chart that shows where you want to be in a year, or at the next convention, or three months down the road, whichever you choose.

Going backwards from the goal, create monthly charts that show where you should be that month. For example, if you want to sponsor ten people in ten months into your business, your goal for month #9 would show 9 people in your downline. Month 8's chart would show 8 people, and so on.

Take each downline person and chart their goals with them. For instance, if you're building depth, some of those 10 people will be directly under someone else in your group. Go over the goal with them and help them plan their own 10 month plan.

Find a way to keep them accountable and moving forward. Arrange for weekly calls for advice, support, questions and encouragement. Make sure you and they all have these charts where they can see them.

Help them make charts for each of their downline people, and all the people down the line. This way everyone knows where they're going and how to get there. It breaks the big task down into little steps which can be done.

For help with your MLM business, click http://mlmsuccesssecrets.successin10steps.com/?mad=38788.

No comments:

Post a Comment